If your MACH V1 vacuum cleaner's clean water tank is leaking, please try the following troubleshooting steps to verify if the issue can be resolved:
- Check whether the water level exceeds the maximum limit. Also, please check if there are water stains on the water tank surface and use a clean cloth to wipe it dry.
- Check if the clean water tank is installed properly. Please make sure the water outlet is aligned with the connector of the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove the water tank and check if the rubber cover on the water tank is installed properly. The surface should be smooth if the rubber cover is completely sealed.
- Reinstall the clean water tank. The clean water tank will make a clicking sound when it is properly installed and locked in place.
- Power on the vacuum cleaner and check whether the clean water tank is still leaking water.
If you have any further questions, please contact MyAnker Support team for assistance.