Position your projector with one of the following methods:
1. Front: Place the projector on a table in front of the screen. This is the most common way to position the projector for quick setup and portability.
2. Rear: Place the projector on a table behind the screen. A special rear projector screen is required.
3. Front Ceiling: Suspend the projector upside-down in front of the screen. A ceiling/wall mount kit is required.
4. Rear Ceiling: Suspend the projector upside-down from behind the screen. A special rear projector screen and a ceiling/wall mount kit are required.
- After turning on the projector, press the Projector Settings button on top of the projector, then go to Advanced Settings > Projector Mode to select a setting.
- It is unnecessary to tilt the projector toward the projection surface. Your projector has autofocus and auto keystone correction to create a well-sized and clear image.
- For more control over projector height, you can place it on a tripod (sold separately).
- The distance between the projector lens and the screen determines the projector screen size.