Please note that it is highly recommended to use descaling mode once every six months in order to maintain your MACH V1 Ultra's peak performance.
MACH V1 Ultra preparation
- Place the MACH Vacuum Cleaner on the charging base and remove the clean water tank.
- Open the plastic bag and pour an entire bag of citric acid into the clean water tank, then add cold tap water until the water level reaches the MAX water line. Please make sure to shake the clean water tank for citric acid to dissolve in the water.
- Insert the clean water tank back into the vacuum cleaner.
Enable descaling mode
- After powering on the vacuum cleaner, press and hold the mode button on the vacuum cleaner for one second to enter the access menu.
- Press the mode button to view different modes. Select descaling mode and press the power button to confirm the selection.
- After the descaling process is completed, please make sure to remove the clean water tank and rinse it thoroughly.
- Fill at least 50% of the clean water tank with cold tap water.
- Insert the clean water tank back into the vacuum cleaner, then press the self-cleaning button on the vacuum cleaner to start the self-cleaning process.
- Do not consume citric acid.
- Do not touch the citric acid particles with your hands.
- Keep citric acid away from children and pets.
If you have any further questions, please contact eufy support engineers for assistance.