After the MACH V1 vacuum cleaner's self-cleaning process is completed, it will emit a voice prompt to remind the user.
Please refer to the following steps to clean the dirty water tank:
- Remove the dirty water tank.
- Separate the top container from the dirty water tank.
- Remove the dry waste separator.
- Rinse the dirty water tank and all components thoroughly under cold running water.
- Reassemble the dirty water tank.
- Install the dirty water tank back into the MACH Vacuum Cleaner.
- When the MACH vacuum cleaner begins the self-drying process to automatically dry its roller brush, it will emit a voice prompt to remind the user.
- After cleaning the filter, please air dry it thoroughly without exposing it to direct sunlight.
If you have any further questions, please contact eufy support engineers for assistance.