If the monitor keeps disconnecting and reconnecting or flashing through the hub/dock's DP port, the issue may be caused by the connected laptop, DP cable, monitor, or hub/dock itself.
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help you locate and resolve the problem.
- Try the device with a different laptop with a USB-C port, and ensure that the C-port supports DP Alt Mode (display output) to see whether you can get a stable connection.
For DP cables:
- Verify that all devices are securely attached.
- Try the device with a different DP cable.
- If possible, plug your DP cable directly into your devices and see if you get a stable connection.
- Try the device with a different monitor.
- Confirm whether the LED light is on when connected to a laptop.
- Try with a different hub/adapter to see whether you can get a display for your laptop.
If all of the steps above cannot help you locate and resolve the problem, please contact MyAnker Customer Support for further assistance. Briefly mention the steps that you’ve already tried for a faster solution.