If you connect a device to the USB-A port but it cannot be recognized by your laptop or you cannot transfer data between the device and your laptop, the issue may lie in the connected laptop, USB-A device, or with the hub/dock itself.
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help identify and resolve the problem.
For the laptop:
- If you have a Windows laptop, update the USB driver to see if the problem persists.
- If you have a MacBook, update your operating system to the latest version
- Try this device with a different laptop to see if the issue persists.
For the connected USB-A device:
- Confirm if the device works normally without the hub/dock.
- Try a different USB-A device to see whether it works normally when connected to the hub/dock.
For the hub/dock:
- Confirm if the hub/dock's LED light is on when it's connected to a laptop.
- Try using a different hub/dock to see whether the problem persists.
If you’ve tried all of the above tips and the problem still persists, please contact MyAnker Customer Support for further assistance. Make sure to briefly mention the tips you’ve already tried so that a solution can be provided faster.